Mechanics and technicians
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide proper operation and repairs to plant machinery and equipment.
Specific duties include:
Proper operation and maintenance of various machinery and equipment in the processing plant, including troubleshooting.
Create and maintain a safe working environment.
Other duties as assigned.
- One year of in-plant experience in a seafood plant.
- Four years of relevant maintenance experience from general industry including car mechanics.
- Knowledge in plumbing, power transmissions, pumps, welding and troubleshooting.
- Must have strong safety awareness.
- Ability to ensure self and others are working safely and in safe environments.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.