Seafood Processing Worker
Our client, the world's largest salmon producer, is seeking dedicated Production Workers to join their team. With a strong commitment to sustainability and delivering premium seafood products worldwide, they are at the forefront of the industry. As a staffing agency, we are proud to partner with this renowned company to recruit top talent for their salmon processing facilities.
As a Production Worker, you will be an essential part of the salmon processing team, responsible for ensuring the efficient and safe production of high-quality salmon products. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an industry leader in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Need to have:
- Documented experience.
- Basic English spoken language
- A criminal record document from the countries you have lived in (required from the Luftfartstilsynet in Norway).
- Evening -and night shift + overtime.
- Competitive conditions.
- An international and informal environment with clear requirements for quality.
- Long-term assignments.
- Challenging tasks with good opportunities for personal and professional development.