Seafood processors / workers
This job requires working with fish processing machines, some lifting, and standing for long periods of time. Employee must work quickly in order to meet production deadlines and shall have the ability to understand and follow instructions and safety rules. The work environment can be very wet, and cold.
NATURE OF WORK:
Seafood processors perform a variety of tasks that can include anything from sorting, cutting and cleaning, grading, packing salmon. Most of the work is repetitive and tedious. Working conditions vary with the assignment, but are generally wet, cold and noisy. Working in a fish processing plant is very demanding and rewarding.
Our Seafood processing locations are not urban, can be somehow remote. However, there is always access to shops, medical centre etc. Housing depends on location, we are working hard to find accommodation to all our employees. Rent varies from location to location.
From 184,70 per hours, plus proven experience, overtime and second shift paid as per law
- Experience from salmon production (production employee position)
- Salmon fillet experience (for Filet positions)
- Independent and same time team player
- Can take responsibility
- Have good collaboration skills
- Service-minded, enthusiastic, educated and generous
- A strong positive focus on HSE
- Resident/address or residence permit in Norway (preferable)
- D number or P number in Norway (preferable)
We can offer
- Challenging tasks with good opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive conditions
- An international and informal environment with clear requirements for quality